Mr Lawrence from Vyasarpadi, Chennai, founded real Charitable Trust on 26 December 2007.
The vision of RCT is to protect human rights and the environment.
- Support elderly people with necessities of life.
- Empower children to continue primary education and support their health, sports, etc.
- Protect the environment through Solid Waste Management, afforestation, community cleanliness and hygiene programs.
- Empower women through Self Help Groups (SHG).
- Educate and train youth on ethics, values and life skills.
What we do (Strategy)
- Conduct regular awareness programs about health, education, environment and career, etc.
- Conduct Soft skills and personality development programs to everyone in need.
- Work in collaboration with government and tap their schemes for people
- Associate with other NGOs.
- Partner with industries and corporates as their CSR partner.
- Build shelter homes for elderly people.
Our approach to restoring the human dignity of the needy people has five distinct stages
- Life skills training
- Social elevation
Governing law and jurisdiction
Real Charitable Trust is a registered public charitable trust under the Indian Trusts Act
- Trust Registration: Chennai North-BK IV- 4445 / 2007, Dated- 26/12/2007
- 12 A: DIT (E) No-2 (1892) 07-08, Dated- 08/09/2008
- 80G: DIT (E) No-2 (1892) / 07-08, Dated- 11/02/2010
- FCRA: 075901345, Dated- 02/03/2012
- Social Welfare Board No: TN/00000091/AGP/ 9-10 / 170
The registered office of Real Charitable Trust is in Vysarpadi, Chennai, TN with field & project offices in eight locations in three districts of Tamil Nadu; Chennai, Kanchipuram and Thiruvallur.